Saturday, February 23, 2019


Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim... Assalamualaikum. My name is Muhammad Hasbullah Bin Othman. I am a Full Time Takaful Consultant working for PruBSN Takaful, under Al Isra' Associates Agency.

I live in Muar, Johor. But joining Al Isra' Melaka & Al Isra' Muar Agency. That is why the name of this blog is Prudential BSN Muar Melaka.

This blog is one of the medium to record my career journey, and to thank my clients for their support.
Thank you for choosing me as you Takaful Consultant.

My goal in this business is to reach out as many people as possible to share the benefit of Takaful, and how Takaful can help them in future. I also wants to improve my life, and help other people to be successfull.

I wish that me, my family, my colleague, my clients, and everyone who reads this blog will be successful every day in our lives, InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promosi hibah takaful murah

Anda masih lagi tercari cari pelan Hibah yang budget rendah dan boleh beri nilai pampasan yg tinggi? Inilah masanya... Promosi y...